* Signal generator APG-100 is intended for reproduction of transport stream grom FLASH card through DVB
ASI(C) interface. When reproducting it is produced automatic bitrate recovery of recorded stream.
* Recording of sreams to the FLASH card is realised from PC under OS Windows XP, with the help of software
which is in complex with the APG-100.
* As a recording device it can be used any of Card Reader, supported SDHC FLASH cards.
* APG-100 is alternative source of quality digital TV signal which can de used for adjustment, checking and
displaying work of equipment and etc.
|Type of supported memory cards (FLASH cards)
|| SDHC Card (Secure Digital High Capacity Card)
| Maximum capacity of FLASH cards
|| up to 32 GB
|Speed class of FLASH cards*
|| 2, 4, 6
|| 1 MHz
||two identical outputs
rated transmission signal level 800mV
transport stream ISO/IEC 13818-1(DVB ASI(C), connector "BNC", 75 Ohm)
|Maximal bitrate of output transport stream (ISO/IEC 13818-1)
|| up to 50 Mbps, using FLAH cards with speed class 6
|Number of program stream recording to Flash card
||has not to exceed the maximal bitrate of output transport stream
| Voltage supply/consumption current
|| +12V / no more than 0,2А
|| 193х102х35 mm
|| 0,4 kg
* It defines the maximal bitrate of output transport stream